The family owned yard has grown in size but still has the ability to give each horse individual attention.
- Range of brick built stables with a variety of outlooks
- Loddon stabling constructed from resilient eco friendly recycled polyethylene.
- Large airy barns and traditional stable ranges
- Quattro rubber flooring in all of the stables
- Five Claydon and Monarch horsewalkers all with rubber non slip floors
- Isolation yards
- Ample paddocks for daily turn out, and holiday grazing
- Weighing machine for weekly weight assessment
- Fleet of four horseboxes: Three two stall lorries and a six stall transporter
- Dedicated owners hospitality pinewood lodge
- Water treadmill with dedicated staff to carry out rehab and conditioning programs